5 FUN FACTS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

 Hello friends! 

Guess what time it is?

It is birthday o'clock. God has been faithful all these years. I am writing this blog mainly for two reasons; first is because today is my birthday and I got the inspiration for it and secondly is because I have seen the obvious curiosity in the eyes of many people about really knowing me. So if you think you know me you might want to check these points out to confirm. Let's get into it.


#1 I LOVE PEOPLE BUT I AM QUITE A SHY PERSON

Some people assume that because I don't talk to people that means that I am proud. Not at all, I actually love to interact with people but to me it is really tough but not to worry I am overcoming that already. If you approach me and you feel like I don't care about you and you leave offended then know that at that point I felt it and if I could hug, kneel down and beg you I will do just that. If you are reading this know that I love you and I mean it.

If you know me well, you will surely know me as the quiet one. I can be quiet without talking for hours. That is just me. Again not to worry I am working on conversation skills already that is why I can publish this in the first place. If you really want me to talk for long just talk about Jesus. That is one person I can talk about all day. Onto the next.

This is not far fetched at all. If you know me for just one week you will see this already. We are inseparable, When you see me off from people just know that I am conversing with my love. I can use this whole blog to write about him. If you want to get close to me love God so much that his interest is the priority in your life. This is my standard and this is the person my whole life revolves around. He is my Daddy!


If you don't know this about me then you don't really know me. I am a simple being who wants the best for everyone. My sincere desire is to see everyone prosper, it hurts me when I see a man suffer. If you lack and it is in my capacity to help I will help with joy. I see some people who are scared of approaching me and I am always surprised when this happens. When you approach me I will give you audience and if there is something really important I have to do I will politely excuse my self. I respect everyone irrespective of age or whatever it is. 

I don't hate liars themselves but I hate the act of lying. And I also hate when someone is pretending to be who they really are not. I hate lying because God hates it and because it is the character of Satan to lie. Lying/falsehood is one of the characteristics of darkness. What I do is I pray for those under this darkness to come to light and if God gives me the power to help I will surely help. With this I drop my pen...there are other things but knowing these ones about me goes a long way. 


Happy birthday to me!πŸŽ‰πŸŒž

Please pray for me on this day that is one of the best gift you can give to me. Thank you for always taking your time to read this blog. I love you and God loves you more. Till next time🫑

 

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to you πŸ˜‰...it was fun getting to know more about you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long life and prosperity, May you excel in all ramifications

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday my mummy's birthday mate☺️πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE 2

WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE